F-15 Jet Engine Engine Maintenance Specialist
Aviation Placements •
Task & Responsibility
- Advises on technical problems of repair and maintenance of P&W F-100-229 engines.
- Tears down and builds-up -229 Engines to perform inspections as required.
- Removes and installs -229 Engines in Phase aircraft as required.
- Inspects jet engines and related equipment.
- Orders and receives parts.
- Documents all maintenance actions as prescribed by established procedures.
- Perform On-the-Job Training (OJT) for assigned trainees.
Skills & Experience
- Requires a minimum of five (5) years F-15 experience in RSAF AFSC 252X0, of which two (2) years must be at the -seven (7) level.
- Must have a minimum of two years experience on F-100-PW-229 engines.
- Qualification as an F-100 jet engine mechanic is mandatory with F-100-PW-229 experience preferred.
- In addition, experience in performing or supervising functions such as repair, modification, or testing of jet engines is mandatory.
- Experience in directing functions such as inspection, repair, testing or modification of aircraft engines are mandatory.
- Must proficient in communications skills necessary to write reports and conduct on the job training.
- Must have skills necessary to plan and schedule assigned resources to ensure aircraft are available to meet operational requirements.
- Single or Accompanied status
- Free housing in a secure compound
- All utilities paid by the company
- Free transportation
- Full medical with dental and optical insurance
- 30 days annual paid vacation
- 11 paid holidays (5 Ramadan, 5 Hijjah and 1 national day)
- Tax Free
Must have prior F-15
Must be 7-level craftsman
Must be able to provide Resume, DD214 & Training Certificates
Send Resume,DD214 & Training Certificates
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)