F-15 Sheet Metal Assembly Positions
Aviation Placements •
1. Must be able to read and comprehend drawings, schematic diagrams, process specs, and
engineering dispositions to troubleshoot complex structural issues.
2. Responsible for maintaining accurate time accounting of work performed in real-time. Report any
time discrepancies to supervisors.
3. Maintains effective working relationship with other employees.
4. May be required to support other technical specialist outside of primary technical field, in support
of program objectives and goals.
5. Applies coating materials such as primers, paints, and sealants using standard application
6. Knowledgeable of occupational hazards and safety precautions, and be able and willing to coach
others in complying with program policies and procedures related to such. Follows all safety
policies and procedures.
7. Reports any and all potential safety hazards, incidents, accidents, and other program concerns
8. Must be familiar with trade related hand tools and their operations.
? Qualifications / Licenses
- Must have graduated high school or equivalent
- Completion of formal technical school a plus.
? Work Experience
Minimum seven (7) years on-aircraft structural repair and modification experience.
- Possess strong structural / mechanical theory knowledge and troubleshooting skills
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)