Join the ManTech team of highly skilled F-15 Maintainers, keeping a fleet of some of the most successful fighter jets ever designed in the air and on mission.
Whether you've retired, separated from the Air Force, or planning for your USAF separation, we want to discuss your future with ManTech. Our teams of F-15 maintainers conduct on-the-job training (OJT) and direct hands-on maintenance, working alongside passionate people to keep these world-class fighter jets in the sky.
Our program is a rarity in overseas contracting: We offer 40 hour work weeks in Saudi Arabia, a geographically centralized country that you are free to explore. With 30 days of vacation and 11 holidays, you will have the opportunity to visit the nations of Africa, Europe, and the rest of Asia easily and conveniently. Add in the potential tax advantages, free housing and transportation, and you have an exciting opportunity that provides memories to last a lifetime.
ManTech Mission Solutions & Services Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology supporting the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers. We would like to talk to YOU about joining us!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:• Inspect, repair, maintain, troubleshoot, services and modify aircraft and related support equipment
• Maintain aircraft forms and records; perform crew chief, expediter, flight chief, line chief and maintenance staff functions
• Supervise tactical aircraft and related support equipment repairs
• Perform Launch/Recovery and inspection of F-15 aircraft
• Perform periodic inspections and scheduled maintenance of F-15 aircraft
• Conduct fueling/defueling operations and aircraft servicing operations
• Conduct corrosion control procedures
• Perform aircraft ground movement operations
• Maintain aircraft flight documents and associated forms
• Maintain aircraft technical orders and publications
• Train RSAF to the 5 and 7 level