F-35 Aircraft Mechanic 4 Airframe
Lockheed Martin •
, Arizona, United States
Description:Perform Maintenance, Repairs, Launch, and Recovery activities. Ensure aircraft are in good mechanical condition and safe for flight.
Perform maintenance, inspections, and servicing requirements in accordance with applicable Joint Technical Data (JTD).
Assists in Field-Level Modifications and Time Compliance Technical Data (TCTD) maintenance activities.
Maintain and update aircraft records and status.
Keep aircraft crew chief and associate maintenance manager updated with aircraft status.
Maintain structural integrity of the F-35, including flight controls and subsystem.
Will also be part of a team maintaining all other aircraft systems.
Ability to perform multiple maintenance discipline activities on aircraft to include day-to-day actives such as launch and recovery, standard component removal and replacement, structure maintenance to include low observable maintenance processes and procedures.
The schedule for this position may flex at times.
Candidate must be able to deploy to recover, repair and launch aircraft from various locations.
The position will require working first (1st), second (2nd), or third (3rd) shift(s). Candidates should expect to depart on temporary duty assignments with short notice, dependent on customer needs. This may include certain military required health screenings and immunizations.
Physical Requirements: Regularly required to lift up to 50 pounds and perform repetitive movements, work overhead, use hands to grasp, handle, and/or feel, reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, squat, crawl, and twist
*Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access and an Interim clearance prior to start and maintain an Interim/Secret clearance throughout the duration
Requires minimum of 4 years hands-on working experience in 5 or 7-skill level USAF AFSC, CDI/CDQAR Navy NEC, or CDI/CDQAR United States Marine Corps, or equivalent F-35 aircraft or Fifth Generation fighter aircraft technician.
- Knowledge of working with composites and Low Observable Coatings.
- Possess a functional capability on standard computer software programs.
- U. S. Navy, or U. S. Marine Corps experience with thorough understanding of Fighter Aircraft Systems and Operations under COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790. 2.
- Experience and knowledge of Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) or Integrated Maintenance Information System (IMIS)
- Experience in Portable Maintenance Aid (PMA) activities such as aircraft forms documentation, technical data usage, and supply chain management activities.
- Working Knowledgeable of such programs as Hazardous Waste Management, Safety, Training, FOD, Security, Supply Chain Management, and Time Accounting.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)