Now hiring Falcon experienced Aircraft Technicians to work in our growing service center leading a team of AMT's in completion of scheduled maintenance and inspections to complex modifications and repairs.
Openings are available on the following work schedules:
1st shift = 7am – 3:30pm, Mon - Fri, overtime as needed
2nd shift = 3pm – 11pm, Mon - Fri, overtime as needed
$2 per hour shift pay and paid meal period!
Weekend shift = 7am – 7pm, 3, 12-hour shifts Fri - Sun overtime as needed Work 36 hours and get paid for 40!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform general mechanic functions on aircraft and related systems. This shall include, but not limited to items such as removal and installation of panels and components, repair work, and sheet metal repair or installation.
- Perform advance level troubleshooting and repairs.
- Examines, disassembles and inspects engines, parts or other components for wear, warping, breaks, leaks or other non-conformities or deficiencies.
- Assembles and installs electrical, plumbing, mechanical, hydraulic, and structural components and accessories, using hand tools and power tools.
- Services and maintains aircraft systems by performing tasks, including, but not limited to flushing crankcase, cleaning screens, greasing moving parts, and checking brakes.
- Repairs, replaces, and rebuilds aircraft structures, functional components, and parts, such as wings and fuselage, rigging, and hydraulic units.
- Tests engine and system operations, using testing equipment, and listens to engine sounds to detect and diagnose malfunctions.
- Removes engine from aircraft or installs engine, using hoist or forklift truck.
- Disassembles, and or modifies aircraft structures, systems, or components, following drawings, engineering orders and technical publications.
- Reads and interprets aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Adjusts, aligns, and calibrates aircraft systems, using hand tools, gauges, and test equipment.
- Maintain and repair of shop facility, equipment and tooling when required.
- Work independently on projects when required.