No Tools Required a Facility!
Per Diem Offered for Candidates that Qualify!
Time and a Half on Overtime!
- Assemble, install, and adjust aircraft structure parts and system components. Rig control cables, sectors, linkages, control surfaces, landing gear and doors, engines, cowls, aircraft entry doors and associated parts and hardware.
- Remove and replace system components, cut and fit system lines and associated hardware necessary to facilitate and perform repairs.
- Responsible for quality and efficiency of all installations; ensure all parts/assembly meet requirements.
- Perform necessary rework to ensure installations meet conformity.
- Install systems lines, valves, ducts and associated parts and hardware. Work to ensure a leak free system.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment, including permas wage pumps, dies, line cutting tools, wrenches, checking tools, witness guages, etc. and tools to successfully complete component and perform minor structure installation.
- Assist in troubleshooting mechanical and structural problems to facilitate and perform basic repairs.
- Update and sign required logs and records as required.
- Check own work and may be required to check work of junior mechanics to ensure a defect free installation prior to final inspection.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area, support the company FOD and 5S programs and comply with all safety regulations.
- Maintain and use all logs and records such as MIR sheets, DMTs, Crabs, PCOs, etc.
- Support continuous improvement processes as assigned.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status