Education and Experience Requirements:
High School graduate/GED. One (1) year aerospace/aviation experience or equivalent mechanical experience such as auto mechanics, heavy equipment, etc. A&P license may offset the one (1) year of experience required.
Unique Skills:Competent in use of hand tools, General Computer Skills, and experience as a Mechanic
1. Must be able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small-space restricted areas and lift up to 50 lbs.
2. Solumina and Smarteam experience preferred.
3. Requires ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams and use all tools required to do the job.
4. Must be skilled in close tolerance work and have knowledge of use of special tools and ability to perform close tolerance work such as drilling, reaming, ship fitting parts, etc.
5. Ability to operate hydraulic mule pumps, fixtures, and jigs.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, or other legally protected status.