Flight Line Traveling A&P Mechanics: 12060
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Flight Line Traveling A&P Mechanics in San Antonio, Texas.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must be able to successfully work with little direct supervision.
- Must be able to troubleshoot, repair and modify all aircraft systems to include avionics and structural repairs.
- Well rounded, Jack-of-all-Trades Mechanic with strong mechanical aptitude and common sense required.
- Working daily on flying aircraft, not a heavy check, phase or depot maintenance position.
- Responsible for the maintenance and preventive maintenance of aircraft.
- Determines airworthiness of aircraft and components.
- Completes aircraft maintenance forms entries and ensures entries are accurate and complete.
- Services and inspects aircraft, components and related equipment.
- Ensure consistent, accurate aircraft maintenance.
- Follow all Maintenance Department Policies and Procedures.
- Releases aircraft for service.
- Maintains on-board spare parts inventory.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Position requires a minimum of 5 years of flight line aircraft maintenance experience with B-707 (KC-135, E6B Mercury, AWACS, Joint STARS, etc.) or DC-10 (KC-10) aircraft.
- No other type aircraft experience accepted.
- Must possess FAA certification in Airframe and Powerplant.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- Must be able to work long hours on a flight line with exposure to the weather.
- Must qualify for a military Common Access Card (US military background investigation required).
- Must be able to obtain a San Antonio International Airport Secure Identification Display Area (SIDA) badge.
- Must be a US Citizen or authorized to work in the US to comply with International Trafficking in Arms and US Export Compliance regulations.
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC