(Education, years of experience, specific skills or tools, etc.)
Certifications/License Requirements: (ie: A&P, Forklift, etc.)
- Candidate must possess 3 years aircraft fuel cell experience.
- Candidate must provide tools in accordance with minimum tool listing, shadowed and etched per company policy/procedures.
- Candidate must have the ability to become confined space certified for entry into aircraft fuel tanks with an opening of 10”x16”.
- Candidate must comply with FAA DOT medical requirements for employee performing a safety-sensitive function.
- Requires respirator physical, FAA DOT medical and the ability to become confined space certified.
- Must be able to become confined space certified for entry into P-3 and/or C-130 Fuel Cells.
Specific Physical Requirements (ie: stand, walk, stoop, etc)
- The employee must frequently lift and/or push or pull up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or push or pull up to 50 pounds.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
PDS Tech has a variety of new openings daily;