Aerospace Professional Services, LLC •
Long term modification assignment: Work performed will be the build-up of Electrical Wiring Harnesses for the ERJ-175 110v-USB Power-Mod.
Guaranteed 40 hours per week
4/10 weekly work schedule with 3 days off every week
Overtime is available
$300 Travel Pay
* Must be proficient in all aspects of building aircraft electrical wiring harnesses.
* Must be proficient in the use of electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, and blueprints.
* Must be able to accomplish all associated tasks with minimal or no supervision.
* Must be able to work on any day, and on any shift.
* Must have own tools.
* Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Harness Builder.
* Airframe license preferred, but it is not required.
* Experience in an MRO environment, strongly preferred.
$300.00 Travel Pay
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC