Helicopter A&P Mechanic
Confidential Company •
Accepting applications for A&P Mechanics to support our fleet of Bell helicopters. This is a Full-Time, permanent, long-term position and Relocation is available.
Responsibilities include inspecting, troubleshooting, repairing, maintaining, and servicing aircraft with minimum schedule impact and without compromising safety or quality. Certifies the airworthiness of aircraft in conformance with Federal Air Regulations, manufactures bulletins and service notes.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a current and valid A&P license
- Experience working as a full-time aircraft mechanic with experience on Bell 206 preferred but not required.
- Strong working knowledge in repair and maintenance of airframes, hydraulics, fuel systems and aircraft engines
- Physical ability to conduct labor in field environment
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)