HIRING BONUS AVAILABLE! HIGHER THAN AVERAGE PAY! GREAT BENEFITS! GREAT SCHEDULE! Tired of the same old daily grind? Looking for a new challenge? Want to gain more knowledge and experience while advancing your career and make great money doing it? We offer that and much more!
EuroTec is a growing, dynamic helicopter and gas turbine engine sales and service company and has been a leader in the rotorcraft industry for nearly 20 years.
- Climate Controlled facilities
- On-going training opportunities
- 7-year average employee tenure
We are looking for talented helicopter A&P technicians, preferably with 1 or more years’ experience to work in our dynamic FAA certified (repair station) hangar and workshops. We offer above average pay, a very clean and well-organized work environment (you could literally eat off the floor), great tooling with the opportunity to travel both domestic and internationally. We have many friends all over the world!
Broaden your experience or bring your experience and teach us. Challenge yourself by helping us perform the following work:
We have awesome trainers, but special consideration will be given to applicants who have 1-3 years of experience with Airbus and Agusta helicopters.
- General & Heavy Helicopter maintenance
- Helicopter Custom Completions
- Modifications and Alterations
- Structural Repairs
- Gas Turbine Engine Maintenance
- Component Repair & Overhaul
We are a stone’s throw away from Kansas City with some of the best barbeque in the USA. Eudora and Lawrence (home of the Jayhawks) Kansas offer the best of small town living with all the conveniences of the big city, but without the crime and traffic! And, it has some of the best schools in the state, with very affordable housing, low cost of living and lots of year-round activities.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY (Besides EuroTec is an awesome place to work!)
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Retirement Plan, holiday pay and paid time off. Salary is above average and EuroTec will pay for experience!
- Great pay – above the national average
- Excellent benefits
- 5-day work week with flexible hours
- Paid time off; We celebrate and don’t work on any of the major holidays!
- Possible relocation assistance – We have a van!