Arizona Department of Public Safety •
The Arizona Department of Public Safety is looking for two (2) experienced Helicopter Technician.
Responsible for field, shop repair, and maintenance of helicopters to ensure airworthiness. Under general direction, repairs, overhauls, inspects, maintains, cleans, and returns helicopters to service; performs related work as required. The duties and responsibilities of this position are governed by established maintenance schedules, limitations of shop and field maintenance facilities, and Federal Aviation Administration regulations.
Work Schedule: Four (4) Ten (10) hour days Monday through Thursday. Some overtime on occasions.
All Levels of Aircraft Mechanic require:
In addition to the above requirements, the following qualifications shall also apply:
- High school diploma or possession of a G.E.D. certificate.
- Possession of a valid mechanic's license with airframe and power plant ratings issued by the FAA.
- Must have the ability to obtain a valid Arizona driver license.
- Possession of a complete set of aircraft mechanic's tools.
- Absence of violations of FAA regulations.
- Bell 407/429 helicopter experience preferred.
Requires three (3) years of experience maintaining helicopters, with commercial helicopters preferred. Responsible for completing major and minor overhauls to return helicopters to flight status. Must have the ability to pass a background check and polygraph examination.
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending
- Sick leave
- Ten(10) paid Holidays per year.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)