• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum 3-5 years performing Aviation Maintenance or equivalent experience preferred.
• Applicants should either possess an A & P Certificate or meet the requirements to become an FAA Repairman preferred.
• Ability to pass DOT drug test.
• Must be a U.S. Person or Permanent Green Card holder due to ITAR regulations.
Skills:• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to prioritize tasks.
• Basic Shop Math.
• Basic knowledge regarding concepts, theories and principles of aerodynamics, hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic systems.
• Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Proficient in the use of calibrated hand tools.
• Ability to work independently with moderate supervision.
Physical Demands:While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility.
Ability to lift 50Ibs.
Working Conditions:Ability to work in machine shop / component repair environment.
Momentary exposure to high noises.
Exposure to chemicals and cleaning agents.
Personal Protection Equipment may be required for certain tasks.
There is no travel required. Language:
Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
Location: City of Industry, CA
Unical Aviation, Inc. and all its’ affiliate companies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.