- Must possess 5-10 years' experience in corporate aviation as an A&P
- Customer focus-naturallyoutgoing/extrovertedMust be able to operate a motor vehicle and be insurable by our insurance company (Requires clean driving record)
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Products
- Basic mathematical knowledge
- Bi-linqual plus
- Results driven
- Strong time management skills
This position reports to the Maintenance Director for mechanic duties and Chief Inspector for inspection duties.
This position works inside a hangar and outside in all types of weather conditions and direct contact with both moving and non-moving aircraft. This position may be exposed to hazardous noise levels, chemicals, fumes, and machinery.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, to include but not limited to:
- Communicate with customers and employees in person, on phone, and through radio communications.
- Position requires sitting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time.
- Good physical condition, frequent lifting, carrying weight up to 35 pounds, and occasional pushing/pulling weights up to 100 pounds.
- Possible exposure to hazardous noise levels, chemicals, fumes, and machinery.
- Outside work in all types of weather conditions.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a non-exempt position.
This position includes shift work which requires working evenings and weekends, and on scheduled company holidays.
Some local travel is required.
Required Education and Experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- A&P Mechanic certification
- Prior aircraft ground handling experience
- High School Diploma
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Acceptable driving record
- Ability to pass a background check
- Participate in DOT drug and alcohol screening program
Million Air is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, Responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with our without notice.