Lead A&P Technician
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Bombardier Business Aircraft’s Dallas Service Center is centrally located at Love Field Airport, and is the home of the Service Center Network headquarters. The facility features 100,000 sq ft of space and is equipped to perform scheduled and unscheduled heavy maintenance, modifications, including interior modifications, avionics installations, and Aircraft on Ground (AOG) support for Bombardier Learjet, Challenger and Global aircraft. The Service Center has received certifications from FAA, EASA, Canada, Brazil, Bahamas, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Mexico and South Africa.
The Lead A&P Technician troubleshoots, repairs, inspects and performs maintenance on customer aircraft. Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
In your role, you will:
- Adhere to Bombardier General Work Requirements (Factory, Shop and / or Hangar positions)
- Comply with Environmental / Health / Safety policies and procedures. Participate in 5-S activities. Perform all work in a safe and timely manner
- Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
- Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
- Operate ground support equipment as required
- Perform mechanical / electrical removals and installations
- May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
- Assist other maintenance disciplines
- Assist with fuel and / or de-fuel of aircraft
- Assist with engine removal / installation
- Assist with aircraft component repair
- Assist in providing time estimates
- Assist in performing complex repairs on aircraft systems
- Assist in creation of service orders with SAP or applicable operating systems
- May assist in complete engine and / or APU runs as required
- Train, coach and support other employees
- May perform Delegated Inspector (DI) function as qualified by QA
- Perform other duties as assigned
As our ideal candidate:
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
- You typically have a minimum of 8 years of aircraft maintenance work experience or substantiated equivalent experience
- You typically have a minimum of 2 years’ corporate / commercial jet experience
- You typically have a minimum of 1 year Bombardier aircraft model experience
- You are Engine Run & Taxi qualified on Bombardier Aircraft or Delegated Inspector eligible (Business Aircraft)
- You demonstrate leadership ability
- You demonstrate planning / organization skills
- You are familiar with all systems installations of Bombardier aircraft model
- You have the ability to perform role of Temporary Crew Chief / Lead as needed - preferred
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC