Lead A&P Technician
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Bombardier Business Aircraft’s Fort Lauderdale Service Center was established February 1995 and is located in “The Venice of America”; the gateway to South and Central America. Located at Fort-Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, the Fort Lauderdale facility is winner of several FAA Diamond Awards. The 133,552 sq ft facility is equipped to perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, modifications, including interior modifications, avionics installations, and Aircraft on Ground (AOG) support for Bombardier Learjet, Challenger and Global aircraft. The Service Center has received certifications from FAA, EASA, Argentina, Aruba, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Mauritius, Mexico and Venezuela.
In your role, you will:
- In a working capacity and in conjunction with the supervisor, oversee daily activities for an assigned functional area of Bombardier Business Aircraft Services (i.e., Quality, Maintenance / Operations, Line Maintenance, Interiors, Exterior Finish, Open / Close, etc). Specific Group Leader responsibilities may vary based upon assigned area. Provide feedback regarding team performance to supervisor. Perform responsibilities of the supervisor as assigned within prescribed parameters.
- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect and perform maintenance on Customer aircraft. Perform and document all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
As our ideal candidate,
• You must have an A&P license
• You have a minimum of 8 years of aircraft maintenance work experience or substantiated equivalent experience
• You have a minimum of 2 years’ corporate jet experience
• You have a minimum of 1 year Bombardier aircraft model experience
• You are Engine Run & Taxi qualified on Bombardier Aircraft and Delegated Inspector eligible (Commercial Aircraft)
• Engine Run & Taxi qualified on Bombardier Aircraft or Delegated Inspector eligible (Business Aircraft)
• You have demonstrated leadership ability
• You have demonstrated planning / organization skills
• You are familiar with all systems installations of Bombardier aircraft model
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)