Lead Aircraft Maintenance Tech
LeTourneau University College of Aviation •
REPORTS TO: Director of Maintenance
SCHEDULE: Office hours are primarily weekdays, but responsibilities may occasionally require additional hours and flexibility that can include evenings and weekends.
- Works independently and with others to perform maintenance and inspections on university flight training aircraft as assigned by the director of maintenance.
- Enters accurate, legible aircraft maintenance information into record entries
- Mentors and supervises non-certified student mechanic assistants.
- Performs other duties as assigned
LeTourneau University seeks a person with an enthusiastic and contagious Christian faith who is committed to Christian higher education that integrates Christian faith with learning.
- A & P Certification
- Inspection Authorization
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field desirable
- Familiarity with computerized avionics and electronic databases
- Ability to make significant safety and airworthiness decisions based on technical expertise and a working knowledge of applicable Federal Aviation Regulations
- Ability to work effectively in a team relationship with fellow department members and within the community of LeTourneau University
- Ability to relate to and work with students at all levels of ability
DATE POSITION IS AVAILABLE: “Immediately”
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION OR NOMINATION:
Applications will be reviewed in the order received and will continue until the position is filled.
In accordance with applicable provisions of federal law, applicants for employment who are in agreement with the educational mission of LeTourneau University and applicants for admission to educational programs or activities are considered without discrimination on the basis of race, age, sex, handicapping condition, national origin or genetic information. Inquiries about this policy should be directed to the Director of Human Resources, (903) 233-4170.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)