Line Maintenance (LAX) - Airline w/ Flight Benefits - Los Angeles, California
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
A&P Mechanic - Line Maintenance
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking A&P Mechanics with Line Maintenance experience at Los Angeles (LAX) Airport.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
A&P Line Mechanics perform all aspects of Line Maintenance to include inspect, repair, modify and troubleshoot aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements. And ensure highest degree of safety and the aircraft is ready for scheduled flights.
Qualifications and requirements:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Current A&P license required (6 months of documented experience within the last 2 years).
- Must have 2+ years of commercial line maintenance experience.
- Must be proficient in using the aircraft manuals including FIM, SRM, IPC, etc.
- Technician must be able to go in the cockpit without having to read a manual to get familiar with the aircraft.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC