Logistics Tech (Denver, CO)
Boutique Air •
Boutique Air is a scheduled Part 135 commuter air carrier established in 2007. Our growing fleet currently consists of 16 Pilatus PC-12 and 2 Beechcraft King Air 350 aircraft. Our compensation is competitive with the market and includes great benefits such as medical, dental, vision and travel benefits at no additional charge to the employee. The company also has a 401(k) program forthcoming.
We are seeking an energetic, detail orientated person with a well rounded Supply Chain background to include:
- Sourcing parts and material, purchasing, receiving, shipping and inventory management.
- Ideal candidate quickly learns our process of returns, quotes and delivery.
- Able to prioritize tasks to provide quick and efficient responses.Is able to handle multiple projects and tasks.
- Meets deadlines without close supervision.
- Displays attributes of a critical thinker and leverages innovative ideas.
- Well rounded supply chain skills.
- Strong computer knowledge preferred.
- Ability to use electronic inventory management equipment.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Recent MRP experience.
- Performs kitting operations and distributes parts to predetermined inventory locations.
- Expedites materials to meet schedule as required.
- Performs data entry for material issues and returns.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Relationship building and negotiations skills.
- Proficient in Google type software
- 3-5 years aviation industry and/or supply chain experience preferred.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)