As our ideal candidate,
- You have an A&P Certificate
- You typically have a minimum of 3 years aircraft maintenance work experience or substantiated equivalent experience
- You typically have a minimum of 2 years’ experience on corporate jet aircraft
- You typically have a minimum of 1 year Bombardier aircraft model experience
- You have the ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings
- You have the ability to effectively and accurately communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status with customers at all levels
- You own Basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory & control of tools
- You must be able to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays
- You must be able to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
- You must have the ability to be available for considerable travel with 2 hours’ notice, to include extended assignments lasting up to 30 days.
- You have interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with assigned employees, other business areas, contractors, and customers
- You must have a valid drivers’ license and be able to maintain insurable status
- You have ability to work unsupervised and alone
- You have strong troubleshooting skills
- You have the ability to obtain appropriate certification for Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as required
- You possess a valid passport with the ability to travel internationally
- You have the ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA)
- You have Ability to obtain a Bombardier Corporate Credit Card and stay in good standing of guideline requirements
- You have basic PC Skills
- You have previous experience in Customer Relations with emphasis on customer facing interactions”
- You have the experience with aircraft return to service and inspection procedure
- You have the ability to train other employees
- You have demonstrated leadership skills
- You have strong planning / organization skills
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.