Red Wing Aeroplane Company •
Maintenance Control:RWA is a Part 135 ON-demand charter company and an FAA Certified 145 Repair Station. The Repair Station is open daily from 7:30am to 6:00pm. As a maintenance Controller you will responsible to work hand-in-hand with the Director of Maintenance and Director Operations to support aircraft away from home station with contract maintenance and assistance with questions from aircrews. This position is located at RWA headquarters in Bay City, WI.
- Coordinate on-road maintenance
- Liase with maintenance, charter, and flight ops to ensure the proper coordination of road maintenance
- Assist in any parts orders shipping and receiving, as needed.
- Input all log pages into the computer system for each aircraft (including computerized maintenance)
- Track all airframe, engine cycles, Engine times and landing for all aircraft and report accordingly
- Ensure all historical log books have the correct times and cycles and have been calculated accurately by the crew
- Input all airframe time into FOS
- Input all mechanical discrepancies into EBIS and create work orders for repair
- Complete a discrepancy form for each aircraft with maintenance issues
- Manage all incoming outside invoices and get approval by managers, then transmit to accounting or ensure proper payment
- Ensure all aircraft documentation is up to date and in the correct folders, binders, etc.
- Update any maintenance manuals in accordance with revisions
- Input data into online portals for engine, airframe, APU, or avionics programs and deliver output to accounting, to ensure on-time payment
- Review, inventory and organize aircraft and engine records for storage
- Audit aircraft and engine records to ensure proper location and protection
- Assist the Technical and Quality teams in locating pertinent documentation
- Produce daily/weekly/monthly reports on the status of aircraft and engine records
- Plans track and schedule aircraft maintenance events
- Research records through contacts with OEMs, repair facilities in obtaining life limited part trace and complete operational and technical aircraft and engine documentation
- Ensure that comprehensive data packages exist for aircraft and engines
- Scan select technical and trace documents
- Track all Airframe, Engine cycles, Engine times and landing for all aircraft
- Ensure all log books have the correct times and times have been calculated accurately by the crew
- Input all log pages airframe time and crew times
- Input all mechanical discrepancies and create a work order for repair
Required Education and Experience:
- A valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic Certificate (A&P Certificate)
- 3-5 years’ experience with turbine aircraft
- Past Part 135 & 145 maintenance work
- Any formal airframe specific maintenance training
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require pre-employment drug screening and background check.
- The ability to read and interpret instructions from manuals and internal RWA documents.
- Analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work and interact with departments throughout the organization
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows/Microsoft Office (Word & Excel). Proficiency in the Windows operating environment.
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Physical capability to work in tight spaces, at heights, on-wings, use ladders, operate tugs, operate lifts, and lift weights up to 100lbs.
- Familiarity with Federal Aviation Regulations relating to aircraft maintenance.
- A strict adherence to Company policies and Standard Operating Procedures (“SOP’s).
- Ability and willingness to work first or second shift, after-hours, overtime as required, weekends and holidays.
Red Wing Aviation is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC