Required Education and Experience:
- A valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic Certificate (A&P Certificate)
- 3-5 years’ experience with turbine aircraft
- Past Part 135 & 145 maintenance work
- Any formal airframe specific maintenance training
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require pre-employment drug screening and background check.
- The ability to read and interpret instructions from manuals and internal RWA documents.
- Analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work and interact with departments throughout the organization
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows/Microsoft Office (Word & Excel). Proficiency in the Windows operating environment.
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Physical capability to work in tight spaces, at heights, on-wings, use ladders, operate tugs, operate lifts, and lift weights up to 100lbs.
- Familiarity with Federal Aviation Regulations relating to aircraft maintenance.
- A strict adherence to Company policies and Standard Operating Procedures (“SOP’s).
- Ability and willingness to work first or second shift, after-hours, overtime as required, weekends and holidays.
Red Wing Aviation is an equal opportunity employer.