Maintenance Hub Representative
Air Wisconsin Airlines •
Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines.
Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States. Air Wisconsin's team is made up of around 2,000 members dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant.
With general direction and supervision from the Maintenance Hub Manager, the Maintenance Hub Representative is responsible for all aspects of effectively directing the maintenance provider to ensure all operational goals and objectives are met. This position is responsible to ensure reliable airworthy aircraft in conjunction with a safe and efficient operation. The Maintenance Hub Representative is accountable for assisting with the hub's performance and responsible for assisting with the oversight of all company assets.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Fosters and promotes Safety as a core element of the maintenance department.
• Ensure all procedures outlines in the Air Wisconsin GMM are followed and executed
• Provides oversight to assure the terms of the vendor commercial agreement are being met and adhered to.
• Accountable and responsible for ensuring the Maintenance Provider maintains the required staffing and this staff is trained, current and proficient.
• Ability to coach and mentor the Maintenance Provider to further advance their effectiveness and enhance Air Wisconsin’s goals and objectives.
• Ensures efficient scheduling of personnel and use of assigned resources to provide maximum, effective productivity.
• Facilitates and coordinates maintenance operations within the Hub. (Including, quality control and assurance inspection, avionics, and stores activities.)
• Ensures the Hub is operated in compliance with FAA, OSHA, TSA and EPA regulations and Company policies and procedures.
• Ensures availability and serviceability of required tooling and equipment at the Hub.
• Provides oversight to ensure complete, legible and accurate records are maintained.
• Provides a daily review with the Maintenance provider of all operating and Hub performance parameters.
• Approves any costs associated within the parameters of the commercial agreement including to approval and verification of costs associated with hangar rental.
• Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.
• Adherence to all company policies and procedures.
• Associate degree in aviation management or engineering preferred.
• FAA Airframe and Powerplant License (required).*
• Three to five years supervisory experience in a FAR Part 121 Air Carrier operations preferred.
• Good working knowledge of the Federal Aviation Regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC