Maintenance Administrative Specialist SAV
PSA Airlines •
- Provide administrative support to the Maintenance Department.
- Process various HR forms (i.e. Personnel Change Forms, HR Requisitions, etc.).
- Process timecards, per diem and payroll sheets. Process payroll resolution forms.
- Provide overtime data for reporting purposes.
- Maintain staffing tables.
- Maintain manpower figures for Maintenance Planning.
- Process uniform requests.
- Coordinate correcting of facility maintenance issues.
- Process shift change forms as necessary.
- Process paperwork for employees going into training.
- Process scheduled shift bids.
- Maintain office maintenance/vendor manuals.
- Maintain employee filing (v-files).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2-years of secretarial or administrative assistant experience, preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access and PowerPoint, preferred.Excellent organizational and communication skills.
PSA offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) and flight benefits on all American Airlines flights.
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, fingerprinting, and criminal/verbal background checks.
PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Ident #: