Maintenance Controllers are responsible for monitoring all aircraft maintenance activity outside of heavy maintenance.
- Supervise maintenance work processes, coordinating between all departments and outside contract agencies.
- Input & update required data into the Company computer system.
- Monitor all open MEL/CDL deferred items on a continuous basis.
- Prioritize and maintain continuing effort to clear MEL/CDL’s per deferral guidelines.
- Monitor maintenance status of all in-service aircraft and coordinate maintenance activity in case of a discrepancy.
- Initiate and expedite the movement of parts and personnel when required to recover out o of service aircraft.
- Coordinate the routing aircraft to accomplish operational positioning requirements with Technical Operations Planner and Operations.
- Coordinate the activities of and set priorities for Line Maintenance personnel.
- Execute required paperwork and forms in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Notify the appropriate Inspection personnel whenever an RII is identified.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.