Air Transport International, Inc. •
Ensure line maintenance performs aircraft maintenance within compliance of all FAA, Manufacturers and Company regulations, policies, and requirements.
- Discuss all pilot reports and non-routine items with respective line station/line mechanics as each aircraft terminates
- Monitor all work progress at the line stations, assuring systematic troubleshooting and timely correction of discrepancies, providing technical assistance as required.
- Coordinate the movement of required parts to the aircraft.
- Monitor discrepancies reported on a daily basis in order to identify chronic non-routine times.
- Approve and record all items that are deferred or carried over.
- Ensure that all work request items and scheduled maintenance is in work, and in order to assure timely completion of each task.
- Monitor all check remaining times on a continuing basis.
- Make controlled work assignment in order to address items, which are pilots, reports, deferred, carried over, or which have been identified as chronic problems.
- Maintain daily log of all maintenance activities, including all discrepancies by aircraft registration numbers.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the Maintenance Program in all of its applications at the practical level in order to alert the Director of Maintenance and the Director of Quality Control of presence or program defects of deficiencies.
- Function as the first level of corporate maintenance management in regards to line maintenance activities.
- Must complete a DOT/FAA pre-employment drug screen and a DOT/FAA background check.
- Shall hold a valid Airframe and Power Plant license (FAR 121.378).
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in 121 maintenance of B767 and/or B757 preferred
- Previous Maintenance Control experience preferred.
- Must have knowledge of Aircraft Systems and be able to read and understand wiring diagrams, system schematics, FIM’s, IPC’s, AMM’s, OHM’s, CMM’s for troubleshooting and maintenance oversight.
- Must have good organizational skills, as well as excellent verbal and written skills.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC