Reliance Aerotech Services •
Direct Hire Opportunity
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking a well-qualified Aircraft Maintenance Manager to support a Part 145 Repair facility and aircraft service center in Garden City, KS. The primary responsibility of this position is to lead the service department team. Will be responsible for the operation of the shop floor by training mechanics, assisting mechanics in correct work procedures and practices.
Essential Job Functions:
Direct Hire, Pay DOE, 401K and Health Insurance offered.
- Supervise and direct aircraft mechanics
- Providing required technical data on all aircraft and equipment to personnel
- Ensure accurate maintenance entries on forms and work orders are being completed by technicians
- Ensure adequate shop supplies are available, initiating purchase orders for stock as required by working directly with the Parts Manager
- Maintain preservation of all parts during all phases
- Current and Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate with Inspection Authorization (A&P/IA)
- 5+ years experience as lead mechanic
- 5+ years general aviation maintenance experience
- Excellent supervision and training skills
- Must be able to work irregular hour, including on call during nights, weekends and holidays
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and computer
- Must be able to pass FAA Pre-employment drug and alcohol screen
- Must provide own tools
- Must pass standard 10 year background check in accordance with the FAA
Send a resume with salary requirements to email@example.com
Call the recruiters at (866) 622-5086 ext. 2.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC