Dumont GROUP LLC •
Dumont GROUP is a proven aviation leader with established FAA Part 135 and Part 145 operations in New Castle, DE, Bloomington, IL, and Fort Worth, TX. Our team of aviation experts specializes in aircraft sales, charter, management, maintenance, and part sales. The Dumont JETS division is the premier Part 135 aircraft
management and charter provider for both business and personal travel. Our robust fleet of 20 aircraft are supported by our team’s longstanding aviation
knowledge and experience. Dumont MRO is our FAA Part 145 repair station offering fast maintenance, high quality workmanship, and unparalleled customer
service. Volo Direct, the aircraft parts division, provides customers with the quick service and affordable aircraft parts, backed with exceptional customer
support from our team.
Dumont JETS is currently seeking a full-time Maintenance Manager for our Part 135 division who will be based in our New Castle, DE location to report to the
Director of Maintenance Operations and oversee the day to day activity of the Maintenance Control team.
Plan aircraft scheduled maintenance on priority basis considering factors such as flight schedules, part availability, and customer requirements
Collaborate with upper management on safety, customer satisfaction, employee relations, visual controls and performance measures.
Drive process improvement to optimize productivity and efficiency along with quality, cost reduction, and on-time delivery.
Obtain inventory, and review accuracy of documentation for new aircraft including log history, equipment list, modification records, supplemental data, and all related paperwork
Confer, discuss and provide information to customers on scope of work, maintenance required, and obtain approval for work
Maintain communication between flight crews, mechanics, and vendors to ensure safety and company operating procedures of each aircraft are met
Assess conformity requirements by updating and organizing inventory records
Exercise oversight of quotes, invoices for accuracy, and manage vendor relations
- Troubleshoot squawks over the phone and in person with pilots and vendors and communicate as needed with factory
service representatives to find solutions
- Ensure compliance with all company and Federal policies, procedures, and SOPs.
- Oversee the maintenance and records for fleet of aircraft
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Maintenance
- A&P license with minimum ten years aircraft maintenance experience required
- On call availability for AOG situations, after hours and weekend work required
- 5 years previous Part 135 experience is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of all aircraft systems including electrical, mechanical and avionics
- Background in aviation planning, troubleshooting preferred
- Familiarity with CAMP, CMP, and Avtrak preferred
- Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy and organization
- Ability to think critically and communicate effectively
- This is a safety sensitive position which requires pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing.
- Competitive Salary Based on Experience
- Major Medical including Health, Dental and Vision
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Matching Employer Contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Job Ident #: