Maintenance Planner Assistant - GSO
Swift Air, LLC •
Swift Air is seeking a highly motivated Maintenance Planning
Assistant based in Greensboro, NC.
Specific Duties andResponsibilities
- Assist in developing aircraft A-Check packages.
- Production of A-Check packages.
- Assist in producing C-Check packages.
- Perform daily review of up-coming maintenance requirements
- Issue up-coming maintenance tasks.
- Track completion of issued tasks.
- Ensure sufficient stock of supplies required for the planning dept.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Manager of Maintenance Planning.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Efficient and self-motivated
The following outlines our minimum requirements for applicants:
·High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
·Three (3) years of resource planning experience or similar airline experience
·Strong analytical skills
·Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
·Flexibility, agility and change management skills
·Strong verbal and written communication skills
·Ability to work under pressure, multitask and make critical decisions in a fast paced environment
·Strong Computer Skills.
·Must reside in Greensboro, NC or willing to relocate.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications
·Bachelor's Degree in Aviation or Business
·Results oriented with the ability to balance diverse and dynamic operational requirements
·Proficient in Blue One and/ or Oasis Software
·Prior experience in Maintenance Planner/Router environment
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC