Maintenance Programs Analyst WASS
Worldwide Aviation Support Services •
Responsible to review, evaluate and keep current all maintenance and inspection requirements for assigned aircraft types operated under AAR Airlifts operating certificate. This includes the revision, coordination and oversight of the applicable Maintenance Inspection Program (MIP) for each fleet type and supporting technical documentation and computerized systems. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review and revise the MIP manuals for assigned fleet type(s) to ensure compliance with applicable FARs, Original Equipment Manufacturers maintenance requirements, Airworthiness Directives and service bulletins/service letters.
- Research, create and review maintenance, engineering and inspection task cards to be utilized in the companys Computerized Maintenance Tracking System (CMTS).
- Perform CMTS configuration control updates in support of the Configuration Data Management function.
- Performs such individual assignments as the Manager of Maintenance Programs may direct; establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the Corporation and community; and maintains the professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities. Interface with all departments to ensure a cooperative effort.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or GED
- BA/BS from a four-year college or university; or eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant license preferred.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in aircraft maintenance with at least one (1) year experience operating in a CFR 135 or CFR 121 commercial airline environment.
- Exceptional proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent organizational and verbal skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Two (2) years prior experience in Maintenance Programs, Engineering, Maintenance Control, Inspection or Quality Assurance .
- Experience with the TRAX computerized maintenance tracking system.
Job Ident #:
Req No 6474
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)