Northrop Grumman •
The Northrop Grumman corporate flight department is accepting applications for an experienced Aircraft Technician at the Washington-Dulles Airport in Virginia (IAD). This is primarily a senior Aircraft Maintenance Technician position, with additional duty serving as a Flight Technician and Cabin Attendant on board Gulfstream 550 aircraft.Northrop Grumman offers:
This position will be primarily 1st shift, Monday-Friday, and may work overtime, alternate scheduling and weekends as needed to support the operation. Preference for this position will be given to applicants with international experience serving as Crew Chief/Flight Technician and Cabin Attendant aboard long-range, corporate aircraft with an emphasis on CEO-level executive care.
Requirements are a current FAA airframe and powerplant mechanic certificate and 8-10 years of experience maintaining corporate jet aircraft, with preference towards those with G550 and Citation 680 experience.
• A large, well-supported, IS-BAO Stage III flight department
• Staffing levels that afford excellent schedule flexibility and work-life balance
• The job security of a department with over 75 years of service to our company
• Industry-leading compensation and benefits
• Relocation assistance
• Generous tuition reimbursement for continued education, including CAM certification
• Career development opportunities in leadership and our Safety, Standards and Training Programs
• An outstanding safety culture with an SMS that ensures everyone is involved in decision-making and department improvement
Our staff will tell you that the one of best things about working here is the people! Most of us have been here for 10-20 years. Come talk with us about joining our team.
US citizenship is required.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions.
• High School/GED diploma
• 8 - 12 years of related experience in the repair and maintenance of turbine-powered aircraft
• Outstanding communication skills, the ability to function within a team-oriented environment and work flexible hours
• Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificates
• Ability to secure and maintain airport issued security badge w/background check
• Ability to secure and maintain a government-issued passport
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and Computerized Maintenance Tracking programs (CesCom, CMP, etc)
• Be able to pass an initial and random DOT drug screening
• Factory level maintenance training and experience on Gulfstream 550 aircraft
• Factory level maintenance training and experience on Citation 680/680+ aircraft
• FAA Inspection Authorization certification
• Prior FAA Part 145 Repair Station and Part 135 Air Carrier experience
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)