Air Wisconsin Airlines •
Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines.
Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States. Air Wisconsin's team is made up of around 2,000 members dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant.
The Materials Coordinator is responsible for coordinating materials shipments and overseeing on-site inventory for heavy check maintenance work. This position works closely with on-site technicians at the repair facility, as well as Component Repair, Materials Planning and Procurement departments at our corporate headquarters.
Essential Job Functions
- Oversees the coordination of material shipments to and from other AWA facilities.
- Oversees and supervises the unpacking, packing and inspection of parts.
- Oversees the stocking and storing of parts and products being shipped.
- Coordinates with Component Repair for shipments of repairables to and from the vendor.
- At direction of Materials Planning & Procurement, responsible for purchasing specified commodities.
- Manages the inventory system in accordance with Company practices and procedures, utilizing computer data information, shipping manifests and other reference materials.
- Maintains storage areas in compliance with DOT/FAA, OSHA, EPA and Company requirements.
- Administer cycle counts and reconcile variances on a timely basis.
- Resolve incoming receiving problems with the vendor or appropriate company personnel.
- Available to be called in during irregular operations (nights/weekends/holidays)Available for required travel on a periodic basis.
- Initiates parts pick lists for C-Checks and calendar inspections.
- Attends and participates in Heavy Maintenance Planning meetings.
- Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.
- Adherence to company policies and procedures.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant license.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Windows and Office software.
- Strong communication skills. (Phone, email, in person)
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high stress environment.
- Good judgment and ability to work independently when required.
- Preferred Experience: Associates degree in aviation management, engineering, or maintenance.
- Equivalent knowledge and experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 2-4 years of maintenance experience in a FAR Part 121 Air Carrier operation.
- Previous Maintenance Control Experience.
- Knowledge of applicable Federal Aviation Regulations.
- CRJ-200 experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC