Join the ManTech team of highly skilled F-15 Maintainers, keeping a fleet of some of the most successful fighter jets ever designed in the air and on mission.
Whether you've retired, separated from the Air Force, or planning for your USAF separation, we want to discuss your future with ManTech. Our teams of F-15 maintainers conduct on-the-job training (OJT) and direct hands-on maintenance, working alongside passionate people to keep these world-class fighter jets in the sky.
Our program is a rarity in overseas contracting: We offer 40 hour work weeks in Saudi Arabia, a geographically centralized country that you are free to explore. With 30 days of vacation and 11 holidays, you will have the opportunity to visit the nations of Africa, Europe, and the rest of Asia easily and conveniently. Add in the potential tax advantages, free housing and transportation, and you have an exciting opportunity that provides memories to last a lifetime.
ManTech Mission Solutions & Services Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology supporting the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers. We would like to talk to YOU about joining us!
Qualifications are related to F-15 Experience related to:
- F-15 Crew Chief (APG)
- F-15 Aircraft Electrical and Environmental Systems Technician
- F-15 Aircraft Fuel Systems Maintenance Specialist
- F-15 Electrical and Environmental (E&E)
- F-15 Life Support Specialist
- F-15 Integrated Avionics Computerized Test Station
- F-15 Jet Engine Maintenance Specialist (Aerospace Propulsion)
- LANTIRN Technician
- Aerospace Ground Equipment Technician
- Multiple Technical Instructor positions
- Survival Training Instructor
- Technical Training Specialist (Fire Fighting)
- Weapons Instructor (multiple variations)
- English Language Instructor