- Certification of all NDI personnel in the radiographic, ultrasonic, eddy current, magnetic particle, and liquid penetration methods shall be in accordance with MIL-STD-410E.
- Must have aircraft maintenance experience within the last two years.
- Must possess a state’s driver license.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely to prepare and present on-the-job maintenance training and technical briefings.
- The mechanic will be capable of cross-training into or assist other specialties as directed by management. All mechanics must be capable of becoming Plane Captain certified when directed by management IAW a Government approved certification program for each TMS of aircraft.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a secret clearance.
- Must read, write, speak, and understand English.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONSPhysical Demands:
This classification’s activities range from, an office-like environment with extensive sitting demands to a flight line-like environment with extensive climbing, standing, stooping, bending, pushing, kneeling, stretching, and walking demands. May occasionally be required to lift objects whose weight exceeds 30 pounds. Special vision abilities to perform this job are close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
The diversity of work conditions may range from an office environment where there is little or no physical discomfort to a flight line environment where inclement weather may subject the individual to severe changes in temperature, wind, rain, etc. May be required to work in areas where high noise hazards prevail. May be exposed to fumes, airborne particles, and electrical shock hazards.
LICENSING, CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS AS MAY BE REQUIRED FOR JOB SPECIALTY OR AS DIRECTED BY MANAGEMENT
Egress/Explosive System Checkout
Support Equipment Operator
Tow Brake Operations
Plane Captain Certification/Final Checker
Tow Supervisor/Tow BrakeOperations
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.