For additional information/hourly rate please contact:
Recruiter: Kellye Roberts
Email Resume: email@example.com
Direct Number: 912-257-4867
PDS Tech has several new openings daily; please call if you are interested in searching for other positions available in your area!
Call Aviation Recruiter Kellye Roberts: 912-257-4867
Per Diem offered for candidates that qualify!
No Tools Required!
Time and a half on Overtime!
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Competency in the use of all job related tools & equipment required.
- Proficiency in blueprint reading/interpretation and shop mathematics required.
- ASQ certificate (American Society for Quality) preferred.
- NDT Level II Certification in one (1) discipline required.
- Documentation is required to meet the training and experience hours.
- MAUS experience along with UT (Ultrasonic) certification is preferred
1.Method Level II Formal Training Hours for Certification
PT 32, MT 32, ET 80, UT 80, and RT (Film or non-film) 80
Method Level II Experience Hours for Certification
PT 400, MT 530, ET 800, UT 800, and RT (Film or non-film) 800.
2. Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status