For additional information/hourly rate please contact:
Recruiter: Kellye Roberts
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Number: 912-257-4867
PDS Tech has several new openings daily; please call if you are interested in searching for other positions available in your area!
Call Aviation Recruiter Kellye Roberts: 912-257-4867
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 3 years related technical experience required.
- 1 year NDT experience on determining product acceptability required.
- Proficiency in blueprint reading/interpretation and shop mathematics required. MAUS-V, Phase Array, automated C-scan operation experience preferred.
- NDT Level II Certification in two (2) disciplines required.
- Documentation is required to meet the training and experience hours.
- NDT Level II minimum requirements in one (1) discipline required.
- Documentation is required. to meet the training and experience hours.
- ASQ certificate (American Society for Quality) preferred.
- Level II in UT is mandatory, other ratings in other methods a plus.
Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
1. Method Level II Formal Training Hours for Certification
PT 32, MT 32, ET 80, UT 80, and RT (Film or non-film) 80
Method Level II Experience Hours for Certification
PT 400, MT 530, ET 800, UT 800, and RT (Film or non-film) 800
Method Level II Formal Training Hours Minimum Requirements
PT 16, MT 24, ET 50, UT 70, and RT (Film or non-film) 70
Method Level II Experience Hours Minimum Requirements
PT 300, MT 430, ET 700, UT 700, and RT (Film or non-film) 700
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.