For additional information/hourly rate please contact:
Recruiter: Kellye Roberts
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Number: 912-257-4867
PDS Tech has several new openings daily; please call if you are interested in searching for other positions available in your area!
Call Aviation Recruiter Kellye Roberts: 912-257-4867
Candidate must be able to obtain a clearance!
Per Diem Available for Candidates that Qualify!!
- Able to perform close tolerance drilling, reaming, removal, and installation to critical support structures and fracture critical areas.
- Ability and understanding of locating blind holes necessary for installation of new structural items to existing structure.
- Perform efforts associated with sealing, painting, shimming, and preserving structure in accordance with standard repair processes.
- Demonstrates the capability to read and interpret engineering drawings, technical orders, process specification, and retrofit requirements to perform structural
- Rivet structural assemblies and parts using all tools required to do the job, such as drill guide bushings, drill guide blocks, micrometers, calipers, scales, no-go gauges, cold working, cold bonding, basic electrical wiring and common drilling hand tools.
- Perform assembly and fitting of detail parts and structures and varied drilling and riveting operations; ensures parts/assembly meet requirements.
- Read work orders and company process spec procedures to determine sequence of operations, type size and hole pattern.
- Check all work and ensure a defective free assembly prior to final inspection with high importance on first time quality.
- Align and assemble parts to be riveted using or moving jigs, holding fixtures, pins, clamps, and fasteners.
- Work under moderate to no supervision on duties and tasks.
- Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints.
- Read and comprehend basic documents and instructions.
- Must have good personal skills, which include an aptitude for hands-on craftwork, a professional attitude, attention to detail, ability to work with people and to meet demanding schedules.
- Ability to work with or sand composite fibers, resins, materials, aircraft sealants, paints, and hazardous materials such as aircraft fuel.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs also be able to climb ladders/stands/stairs and work in small spaces and/or restricted areas, stand for up to 10 hrs a day.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status