EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School degree or GED.
- Completion of formal inspection training program within 90 days of assignment.
- 1+ years' quality inspection experience or 2+ years' GAC manufacturing experience.
- 2+ years manufacturing experience or equivalent aerospace experience preferred.
- CATIA, SMARTEAM experience is a plus but willing to train strong candidates.
- Must be willing to work all shifts as assigned when and if required.
- Working knowledge of shop mathematics, and CATIA or blueprint reading and interpretation.
- Competent in the use of basic shop tools and equipment.
For additional information/hourly rate please contact: Collin Maria Ezzell
Email Resume: email@example.com
Direct Number: 912-257-4939
PDS Tech has new openings daily!
Contact Aviation Recruiter Collin Maria Ezzell at 912-257-4939 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about openings in your area!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.