Education and Experience Requirements:
High School degree or GED.
Completion of formal inspection training program within 90 days of assignment.
Three (3) years quality inspection experience.
Five (5) years manufacturing experience or equivalent aerospace experience preferred.
Required Be able to work in confined spaces, able to wear respirator; pass eye, reading and math exam and possesses basic computer skills. Quality inspection, Manufacturing , prior use of aviation inspecting measuring devices experience preferred.
1. Provide on the job training for subordinate level inspectors.
2. Coordinate inspection workload according to priorities, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
3. Provide technical support to manufacturing, engineering and IPT personnel.
4. Perform duties of MRB signature authority.
5. Perform area inspections to ensure compliance with applicable standards and specifications.
6. Lead continuous improvement activities.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Proficient in CATIA or blueprint reading and interpretation, work instructions, technical specifications and QA Manual.
2. Competent in the use of all job related tools and equipment.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.