QC Supervisor SAV
PSA Airlines •
Summary/Objective: The Quality Control Supervisor provides direct supervision of Inspectors at assigned stations. This position carries out a variety of responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following functional areas: employee relations, compliance, and training.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Plan, direct, layout and coordinate the activities of the inspection department at the assigned base.
- Ensure the Airworthiness Directives being performed at his/her station are in compliance with Airworthiness Directive.
- Indoctrination, recurrent and any necessary update training of assigned inspectors.
- Coordinate with the Chief Inspector or his/her designee about calibrated tools that need sent out for calibration or repair.
- Maintain inspector schedules to ensure adequate coverage is provided.
- Coordinate with the Maintenance Supervisors and Maintenance Planning Department on the scheduled work load for each aircraft to ensure sufficient time and access is provided to complete the maintenance.
- Make recommendations for possible adjustments in methods and procedures to increase safety and aircraft reliability.
- Issue Temporary RII Authorizations as necessary.
- Oversee the maintenance facility to ensure compliance with company policy.
- Complying with applicable company policies, procedures and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Required Education and Experience: High school diploma or equivalent, current A&P license, at least three (3) years’ experience on large aircraft with one year as a maintenance inspector. Knowledge of applicable FAR’s and General Maintenance Manual. Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office programs.
Job Ident #: