Expanding avionics company seeks Quality Control Inspector who be responsible for product quality activities as relates to avionics integration kits. Will adhere to the details of inspection standards, methods and procedures used by the PMA Manufacturing Facility while complying with all FAA regulations, manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
L2’s objective is to build a unique portfolio of avionics integration solutions tailored to our Customers’ needs. Our Mission is to surpass customer expectations in the quality of our Engineering Designs, timeliness in our response, innovation in our approach, with value added at each step of the integration process. Our approach has solidified L2’s position as the aftermarket Systems Integrator of choice that the Airlines and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) turn to, Worldwide.
- Ensures that no defective, unserviceable or unairworthy parts are used on any components or articles used or manufactured by the PMA Manufacturing Facility.
- Responsible for ensuring all fabricated parts are labeled and identified properly.
- Ensures inspection of all work performed is in compliance and conforms to approved data.
- Accomplishes inspection of articles maintained by the repair station to ensure overall quality of workmanship, material and conformity of products used in the fabrication process.
- Inspect visually for external or hidden damage.
- Verify that tags or certifications are correct and meet applicable federal regulations.
- Verify all sealants, adhesives and rubber goods are within manufacturer’s shelf life.
- Verify that all materials are properly packed and stored.
- Approximately 10 % travel both domestic and international.
- Must pass 10-year background verification and submit to company’s DOT/FAA Part 145 Drug and Alcohol Abuse Program.