- High School Diploma or GED.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant License.
- A.A./A.S or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- FAA Inspection Authorization a plus.
Skills and Experience Required:
-Three (3) or more years’ experience in maintenance, modification and repair of tactical aircraft systems of the type being serviced and their associated components.
Skills and Experience Preferred:
- Previous experience with the Contract Field Team Maintenance concept and its application to Military maintenance, modification and repair of tactical aircraft systems preferred.
- Previous aircraft inspector on the assigned aircraft experience.