At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
This position is for 2nd shift
- Adhere to General Work Requirements as required in coordination with Quality leadership
- Conduct weighing procedure in accordance with manufacturers recommended practices and procedures
- Upon A/C arrival, obtain associated documentation, complete A/C records and document receipt
- Coordinate inspection activities in compliance with computer tracking maintenance programs (i.e. CAMPS, AVTRAC)
- Perform inspections of aircraft, engines, parts and components using precision tools, equipment and other materials in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements
- Upon receipt, perform inspection of all new, repaired and rebuilt parts/components for evidence for physical damage, count and conformity
- Ensure all work packages (orders and forms) as well as records of arrival, maintenance and corrective actions performed, are documented accurately and that all specialized customer (RED, RFE & SRPSA)and regulatory paperwork (FAA, FAR/CAA, etc) is complete and required approvals have been obtained
- Research aircraft drawings and technical data (i.e., REO, ENICO, EO. DCN)
- Perform walk around inspection of aircraft for release from maintenance
- Perform return to service process and ensure assigned aircraft meets all airworthiness requirements prior to return to service
- Provide data to customers as requested
- Be responsible to ensure all airworthiness quality requirements are performed and documented in accordance with all applicable regulations in regards to maintenance, preventative maintenance, repair and alteration of aircraft, engine and aircraft components/parts for which the Repair Station is rated
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold A & P certification
- You have a minimum of 3 years aircraft maintenance experience or substantiated equivalent experience
- You have a minimum of 2 years of corporate / commercial jet experience
- You have the ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings
- You have ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
- You have your own basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate inventory & control of tools
- You have ability to obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment qualifications as required
- You have ability to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays
- You have ability to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
- You have ability to comply with Environmental / Health / Safety policies and procedures.
- You have the ability to perform all work in a safe and timely manner
- You have the ability to troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
- You have the ability to perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
- You have the ability to perform mechanical / electrical removals and installations
- You have ability to use a variety of measuring and basic hand tools to interpret/operate test equipment
- You have the ability to interpret/ process all relative (foreign & domestic) regulatory documents, actions and requirements
- You have working knowledge of (FAA Regs, CAA. RSM/QCM, ADs, SBs, TCDS, etc)
- You have working knowledge of return-to-service procedures
- You have ability to train, coach and mentor employees in performance of their duties in areas of qualification
- You have ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA) (If applicable)
- Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC