Robinson R44 A&P Mechanic
Novictor Helicopters •
Novictor Helicopters is a leading provider of helicopter tours and helicopter charter flights on the island of Oahu. We offer charters and daytime, sunset, and nighttime city lights tours every day of the year.
Novictor Helicopters has a culture of excellence that provides its customers with the highest level of customer service in the Hawaiian tour market. We are seeking an FAA licensed A&P with recent, extensive Robinson R-44 experience to join our team as a mechanic.The company operates a fleet of five Robinson R-44 helicopters and is hiring a mechanic to support its growing operations.
The Robinson R-44 mechanic reports directly to the Director of Maintenance and works with the CEO, Chief Pilot, and Director of Operations. The Robinson R-44 mechanic will perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, perform 2200 hour overhauls, and conduct maintenance flights to ensure the safe operation of the company’s helicopter fleet.
Pay and Benefits
- Responsible to the Director of Maintenance for the proper performance of assigned maintenance duties
- Ensure safety is the primary factor in maintenance of the company’s helicopters. Maintenance performed on the aircraft and all associated equipment must be performed safely and IAW FAA regulations and Novictor policies.
- Document maintenance performed IAW FAA regulations and Novictor policies. Identify any paperwork discrepancies to the Director of Maintenance.
- Document the status of partially completed work.
- Account for all tools, equipment, parts, and expendable items used during the performance of maintenance.
- Supervise any apprentice mechanics or mechanics helper’s during the conduct of maintenance.
- Inventory, order, and maintain accountability of expendable items and bench stock parts.
- Identify, verify, and order necessary repair parts for maintenance operations.
- Assist the Director of Maintenance to record maintenance performed in the Traxxall software system.
- Identify to the Chief Pilot and Director of Maintenance any systemic maintenance problems identified in the helicopter fleet.
- Competitive pay scale based on qualifications and experience
- Benefits include health insurance
- Work hours determined by Director of Maintenance in coordination with the Chief Pilot and Director of Operations
- Days off subject to change due to work requirements
Novictor Helicopters, LLC, 155 Kapalulu Place, Suite 197, Honolulu HI 96819
- Reach and bend over multiple times in a shift
- Work effectively in a warm to hot tropical environment
Novictor Helicopters is also open to candidates with advanced experience that may qualify for a higher position within the maintenance facility.
- Current FAA A&P license
- Current FAA Inspection Authorization a plus
- 2+ years of experience on Robinson R-44 helicopters
- Robinson Safety Course
- Basic computer skills required
- Good communication skills
- Ability to read, understand, and comply with FAA regulations, Robinson Helicopter Company manuals and safety messages, and Novictor Helicopter’s company policies
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC