Required Education & Experience
- 4+ years of experience in engine assembly for the aerospace industry.
- A&P and/or trade certified.
- Knowledge of mechanical assembly tools, pressure testing equipment and welding preparation.
- Knowledge of electrical assembly tools, bench testing and measuring instruments.
- Able to time manage and work overtime (minimum 10 hours per week).
- Attention to detail, methodical, tidy and careful work ethic.
- Current schedule: Mon-Fri. 6am – 4pm.
- Company supplied tools.
- Excellent medical benefits, generous PTO, 12 paid holidays, 401(k) company match, and more.
To conform to US Government space technology export regulations, applicants must be a US citizen, lawful permanent resident of the US, protected individual as defined by 8 USC 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorization from the US Department of State.
Rocket Lab USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, employment with Rocket Lab USA is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.