S61 Lead Mechanic
CHI Aviation •
CHI Aviation is seeking qualified candidates for S61 Lead Mechanics – remote, austere OCONUS. Lead Mechanics report directly to the Director of Maintenance in all matter of day-to-day operations. Schedules will be six weeks on and six weeks off (plus travel and training).
• Performs scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance, IAW applicable technical publications specific to aircraft type & design.
• Review work performed on aircraft by Mechanics to ensure the function/task is accurate and takes corrective action and/or training if necessary.
• Perform daily/post flight/thru flight inspections as required and performs necessary maintenance to correct any malfunctions.
• Effectively communicate with the customer in a courteous, professional manner and research any reported aircraft discrepancies through fault isolation to make repairs.
• Maintain aircraft logbooks, checklist verifications, status reports, historical and administrative data as required.
• Possess a current FAA Airframe and Power plant Certificate.
• Three (3) years maintaining S61 helicopters in remote areas.
• U.S. citizen with a current passport.
• Ability to achieve hoist operator qualifications.
• Thorough working knowledge in the repair and maintenance of airframes, hydraulics, fuel systems, and aircraft engines.
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity.
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
Competitive wages – salary commensurate with experience. Generous benefit package.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA):
Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA):
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)