SMT Machine Operator
Innovative Solutions & Support, Inc. •
All IS&S positions may include duties beyond those outlined within a description or generally expected within business but you are expected to raise questions about any task that may be outside your physical or professional capabilities.
- Program and effectively operate Surface Mount Technology equipment.
- Run usage and failure reports on each work order.
- Maintain trouble shooting log.
- Check machinery often so it can be and is operated in a safe manner.
- Perform preventative maintenance on SMT Machinery.
- Alert Supervisor and maintenance colleagues regarding necessary equipment repairs.
- Ensure assembled product meet Class 3 IPC-610 Standard.
- Work closely with SMT process Engineer.
- Associates degree or Technical School Certification.
- Direct knowledge of IPC-610 Standard or J001, and ability to detect trend and make necessary adjustments.
- Experience with MYDATA machine strongly preferred.
- Experience with component packages.
- Ability to perform SMT repair.
- Three (3) years of experience independently operating SMT machinery.
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed documents such as Bill of Materials and Assembly drawings.
- Acquire direct knowledge of IS&S Quality System within three (3) months.
- These policies must be learned and reviewed by those filling this role: IPC 610, J-STD-001, MP 6P-0791(Internal procedures), ISO 9001.
- Further electronics technical training would enhance the performance of this role
- Attainment of ANSI/IPC-610 Certificatioin as well as J-STD-001 Certification within six (6) months.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC