Sheet Metal - Structures Mechanic
ATW Aviation, Inc. •
ATW Aviation is in search of qualified Sheet Metal Structures Technicians to enhance our work force. We specialize in multiple type piston powered aircraft such as the Douglas DC-3, North American T-6, F8F Bearcat, and others.
- Troubleshoot and perform needed repairs to airframes, including sheet metal work, riveting, patching as well as some fabrication.
- Install optional or added equipment to aircraft as instructed.
- Install optional or added equipment to aircraft at customer’s request.
- Job standard sheet metal practices.
- Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method.
- Sheetmetal repairs and fabrication a plus.
Basic Knowledge of the following:
Maintenance manuals, Maintenance F.A.R.’s, F.A.A. regulations.
- A&P License recommended not necessary
- Self starter a plus able to work without supervision.
- 5 plus years experience preferred
- Utilizes own tools in maintenance and repairs
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Communication Skills
- Ability to perform error free work and meet deadlines.
- Willing to work off location if required (we provide transportation)
- Willing to work weekends if required
- Able to lift, pull, carry, weight in excess of 50 lbs.
- Climb, stoop, crawl, kneel, reach or work in elevated positions.
- Good Attention to Detail
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC