ATW Aviation is in search of qualified Sheet Metal Structures Technicians to enhance our work force. We specialize in multiple type piston powered aircraft such as the Douglas DC-3, North American T-6, F8F Bearcat, and others.
- Troubleshoot and perform needed repairs to airframes, including sheet metal work, riveting, patching as well as some fabrication.
- Install optional or added equipment to aircraft as instructed.
- Install optional or added equipment to aircraft at customer’s request.
- Job standard sheet metal practices.
- Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method.
- Sheetmetal repairs and fabrication a plus.